4 Amaranth St. E Grand Valley ON L9W 5L2
How do I become a member of the library?
• Bring in a valid piece of ID or a valid utility bill with your name, correct and current mailing address
What are the fines for overdue materials?
• Fines are calculated at 0.05 cents per day per item to a maximum of $5.00 Tablets have an overdue fee of $1.00/day and no maximum.
Does the library accept book donations?
• The library will accept books that are newer and in good condition. The library will accept donations in May and November ONLY, due to space limitations. NO Encyclopedias, Text Books or Readers Digest Condensed Books will be accepted
Is there WiFi at the library?
• Yes, patrons can come into the library to access the wireless internet. A password is neccessary and available from staff at the checkout counter
Does the library lend out DVDs?
• Yes, the library lends out DVDs to patrons, for a one week loan, at a limit of 6 per family with an account in good standing
Can I send a fax from the library?
• Yes. Faxing is available for $1.00 per page in North America, $2.00 for Over Seas. To receive a fax at the library please make sure your contact information is on the recieving paper. Cost is 0.20 cents per page.
Is there photocopy service available at the library?
•Yes, copies are available for 0.25 cents per page, a staff member will be able to photocopy materials for you
Can I print from the internet?
•Yes, printing is available on all of our internet ready public access computers. Cost per page is 0.20 cents each
Are there any meeting spaces available at the library?
•There is a program/meeting room available on a reservable basis. It is free to non-profit and volunteer groups. Business and Corporate users have a rental fee of $25.00 per day
Does the library have E-Books?
•Yes the library has Overdrive downloadable e-books and audiobooks on the website for easy access. You will need your library card number to access your account online. If you don't know your library card number, contact the library at 519-928-5622 and a staff member can give it to you.